South Duel Academy
The History of SDA/JJ Knight Sdagaf10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

South Duel Academy
The History of SDA/JJ Knight Sdagaf10
South Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SDA's Closing
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm by Niko327

» now im red
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm by pokemon lover

» SDA's First Tournament
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm by MadoGirl

» The History of SDA/JJ Knight
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 am by Headmaster JJ

» poke vs. naruto
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 pm by NarutoUzumaki690

» Dr1nk vs. Prodigal1
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm by Dr1nk

» KidItachi vs prodigal1
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 pm by prodigal1

» DDdarkness
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 am by pokemon lover

» Pokemon lover v Vaktaeru
The History of SDA/JJ Knight EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 pm by pokemon lover

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The History of SDA/JJ Knight

+3
red jester
vaktaeru
Headmaster JJ
7 posters

Go down

The History of SDA/JJ Knight Empty The History of SDA/JJ Knight

Post by Headmaster JJ Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Alright guys, since I always have to retell the story, I think I should just make it a topic. This is the history of how SDA became SDA. Me, your headmaster, once quit dueling back in Janurary. I got back around June 20th and the only real academy I felt like I had a home in, was Crystal Beast Duel Academy. Now, CDA was really my academy. I Co-founded the academy, then ran off to make my own shortly before quitting Yu-Gi-Oh! in Janurary. So, I show up at CDA with a warm welcome. The academy had really went down the drain (GFX speaking) since I last left. I also felt as though the academy's happy atmosphere was fading. One day, out of the kindness of my heart, I decided to make CDA some new Banners. I was never asked to do so, nor did I tell anyone I was doing it. Shortly after I finished, an argument between the students broke out. In order to settle the argument, I took Chat Moderator Privileges from both of the arguing students. I tried to explain why I did so to another staff member, but he ignored me and returned the privileges. Shortly after, the argument sparked up again, and I was blamed. I was banned, and kicked from the academy.

At this time, I was building the old SDA. Slowly but surely the academy was being completed. I felt betrayed and hurt that I would be kicked from my own academy by a person I once called my best friend. So, I asked a friend of mine to unban me, and make me admin so I can reclaim the banners I never received praise for. After regaining the banners, I was once again banned by the person who let me in, and I went on my way. A few hours later, CDA members came running to me asking for new banners. I acted as though I didn't know what happened, and promised to make more after SDA was finished. Omega, a Co-founder of SDA, was with me at the time, also being banned from CDA for no reason. When I returned to SDA a few days later, I spoke with Omega about the banners. Earlier that day, I had gone to CDA to tell them I had deleted the banners by accident and that it may be a very long while before the new ones are made. While speaking to Omega about my lie, a spy from CDA took a screen shot of our chat, and posted it at CDA.

Geo, the leader of CDA, raged. He told me to "go fuck myself." Shortly after, a hacker hacked SDA and deleted all of the banners. He also changed the theme to pink and Easter. Omega. Yuki, Ryan, and I all fled the old SDA and found refuge here. We kept SDA a secret, and still today, it's only a rumor among other academies. We rebuilt and recruited. Yet.. the damage was not yet over. I logged into my old DN account, Herobreak_DarkMatter, to find all of my decks deleted. Over 60 decks were gone. So I logged into my backup DN account to find those decks gone as well. It broke my spirit, destroyed me. Yet, with the help of my friends and SDA, I got back onto my feet and created a new DN. I rebuilt my main deck and moved forward with the construction of SDA. Shortly after SDA opened up, we heard of a rumor that CDA was slowly falling. To no surprise, CDA fell and is still dead to this day.
Headmaster JJ
Headmaster JJ

Back to top Go down

The History of SDA/JJ Knight Empty Re: The History of SDA/JJ Knight

Post by vaktaeru Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

what a touching story. i had no idea that you went through that much to get to where you are now.
vaktaeru
vaktaeru

Back to top Go down

Post by red jester Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 am

WE FEEL YA
MAN WE HAVE ALL HAD RUFF TIMES ^^
red jester
red jester

Back to top Go down

Post by SiegWar Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 am

Hey man, thought I already heard the story, I still kinda mad at Geo for doing those ugly things. Just know that we got your back and will always remain loyal to SDA ^^
SiegWar
SiegWar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 am

Thanks Guys. You guys Rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemon lover Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 am

u may of bin kick form CBA but u macked the one acadeny i love to come to evey day saih u recuted me i LOVE SDA and all the guys in it ^^ XOXOXOXOXO
pokemon lover
pokemon lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 am

Haha, Thanks Poke. We love you too

Back to top Go down

Post by mario782 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:02 am

That's amazing story, I had no idea and I'm glad CDA died..no one is allowed to treat our headmaster like that. You guys did such a great job with this place that i would have never guessed that all those things transpired here just a while back...I promise to always remain loyal SDA and you have my sympathy..
mario782
mario782

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DDdarkness Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am

-O- amazing story
(is the one that ban you is jesse?)
DDdarkness
DDdarkness

Back to top Go down