South Duel Academy
Power of the Orichalcos Sdagaf10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

South Duel Academy
Power of the Orichalcos Sdagaf10
South Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SDA's Closing
Power of the Orichalcos EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm by Niko327

» now im red
Power of the Orichalcos EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm by pokemon lover

» SDA's First Tournament
Power of the Orichalcos EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm by MadoGirl

» The History of SDA/JJ Knight
Power of the Orichalcos EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 am by Headmaster JJ

» poke vs. naruto
Power of the Orichalcos EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 pm by NarutoUzumaki690

» Dr1nk vs. Prodigal1
Power of the Orichalcos EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm by Dr1nk

» KidItachi vs prodigal1
Power of the Orichalcos EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 pm by prodigal1

» DDdarkness
Power of the Orichalcos EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 am by pokemon lover

» Pokemon lover v Vaktaeru
Power of the Orichalcos EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 pm by pokemon lover

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Power of the Orichalcos

3 posters

Go down

Power of the Orichalcos Empty Power of the Orichalcos

Post by Ryann the Ra kid Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 am

I'm pretty sure most of you know, but for those of you who don't I got some news for you.....Get Ready for The most Awesome Pack ever Released The Orichalcos is coming
Now some of you are probably like "What is Ryann talking" but I mean what I say the Orichalchos card is coming out in a new Legendary Collection pack named Yugi's World this September 2nd. This is gonna be one of the most amazing packs ever and it may change the game as we know it with it's effect to give every monster on your side of the field 500 ATK and it's almost undestructable
now along with this pack there will be cards from many people Yugi has dueled over the years including Marik, Bakura, and Pegasus and this for sure will be the biggest pack Konami has ever released so it probably won't be hard to land your hands on a Mirror Force Seven Tools of The Bandit or you might get a Dark Magician girl who knows
also included there's special cards in the pack including a Token that's going to depict Emissary of Darkness yes that's right the token summoned by your friend Gorz
Two Tokens will appear with Kuribohs on it now who wouldn't want to summon two cards of cuteness on the field as tokens
WAIT!!! there's more awesomeness coming because now you'll get Bakura's Dark Necrofear Rafael's Guardian Eatos and the big five's Five-Headed Dragon ISN'T IT AMAZING
And Konami just said that's not enough so decided to make a new item because you all know you get tired of that old paper play-mat that you can tug on it the slightest bit and it rips half way down the middle well now you don't have to worry about that because now they have made the game board it's no longer paper it's a hard cover board and it's gonna make it's debut with this amazing pack I mean why not it made the biggest pack of the year even more bigger
this double-sided Game Board is fold-able so it's easy to carry around
They Art work on both sides are amazing on one side You have your king of games Yugi the other side is emblazoned with a picture of the Orichalcos Awesome Right
Well it was fun sharing this piece of awesomeness with you guys and maybe I'll do something like this again who knows because if it's big enough to talk about well then I'll be the man to cover up on it Ryann out
Ryann the Ra kid
Ryann the Ra kid

Back to top Go down

Power of the Orichalcos Empty Re: Power of the Orichalcos

Post by Nietzsche Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Sounds awesome. Another thing for everyone to note - it's going to be the largest set, ever, and it isn't necessarily going to only contain reprints (Orichalcos for one is not a reprint.) So yay! Good old cards + new card(s) is good value guys.
Nietzsche
Nietzsche

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryann the Ra kid Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 pm

and I forgot to mention it costes 30 bucks but if you think about it it's a very good deal considering all the reprints the way that the cards can affect your deck and the amount of cards it's completely worth spending 30 bucks on
Ryann the Ra kid
Ryann the Ra kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nietzsche Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 pm

wait so what kind of mat will it be? Will it be like the SJC/YCS mats where they're actually good, or will it be those flimsy paper "mats" from structure decks?
Nietzsche
Nietzsche

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr1nk Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:08 am

The new mat thing, is made out of game board-like material, it kinda feels like a monopoly board I presume. And I hope they release Magi Magi Magician Gal in this set *crosses fingers*.
Dr1nk
Dr1nk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryann the Ra kid Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 am

I am really waiting for this mat because I hope it can give me cards that will boost the powers of my Zombies
Ryann the Ra kid
Ryann the Ra kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum